Everyone is at a different place in their spiritual growth. So whether you are just beginning to explore Biblical Christianity or are well on your way walking with Jesus, we want to help you move forward from where you are. Let us know how we can help you. Contact us at anytime. We would love to answer any questions you may have.
Spiritual growth doesn’t just happen - it is the result of an intentional pursuit of Jesus. In order to help you take the next step in your journey, We've provided this simple guide. Your FIRST STEP is to determine where you are now.
From the descriptions below determine which one best fits where you are in you relationship with Jesus. Then follow the suggested NEXT STEPS to help you grow from where you are.
I am interested in learning more about God & have questions about what it means to follow Jesus.
I have made a commitment to follow Jesus as the Lord of my life. I have been baptized. I faithfully attend worship services and I am ready to grow in my understanding of the Bible and in exploring God’s purpose for me.
I have made a commitment to be a member of West Dighton Christian Church because it is God’s local expression of the Body of Christ. I am actively following him in my daily life. I am ready to commit to a small group and to serve regularly in order to grow more like Jesus.
I am a committed member of West Dighton Christian Church, regularly attend a small group/Sunday school and am active in ministry. I am ready to share my journey by coaching others in their journey. I am ready to do my part in joining God in his global mission.
1. Take the “Foundations” membership seminar.
2. Join a weekly small group or Sunday school.
1. Choose your small-group family (men's or women's fellowships too).
2. Take advantage of our Life-classes.
3. Discover your gifts through the P.L.A.C.E program.
1. Plug yourself into a ministry team or start a new ministry.
2. Deepen your understanding of Scripture through in- depth Bible study opportunities.
1. Prepare yourself through various training classes.
2. Take advantage of coaching opportunities.
“So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.” Colossians 2:6-7
“Sometimes when you don't have time to listen, God has to throw a brick at you. It's your choice: Listen to the whisper, or wait for the brick” - Unknown